WHAT WE UNDERSTAND ABOUT PATIENTS WITH INJURIES
We know that moving through the healing process after an injury requires patience and persistence at a time when life has been unexpectedly disrupted. Our patients thrive as we:
• actively acknowledge the issues they are facing and provide steady support and compassion
• help them navigate the changes their injury has had on their daily routines
• educate them as how to maximize the benefits of exercise
Important Patient Information: View INSURANCES we accept.
OUR GOALS FOR OUR PATIENTS WITH INJURIES
Our goals for our patients with injuries are to:
• help them stop or reduce their pain
• discover ways to reduce the disruption they are experiencing in their daily lives
• learn movement patterns to overcome the limitations brought on by the injury
• heal and get back to their normal routines as quickly as possible
Important Patient Information: Download the FORMS you’ll need to get started.
SUCCESS STORIES TO INSPIRE YOU
Able to walk again without pain…58 year old patient came to us after sustaining a superior femoral neck fracture when she decided to ride her bicycle around the block on the sidewalk. She had not ridden the bike for about 20 years and lost her balance while turning the corner. With prolonged teamwork with her Physical Therapist, she was able to walk again without pain and later volunteered at the local hospital to encourage other fracture victims on the orthopedic floor to have hope and work hard in therapy.
Returned to 100% full function…40 year old gentleman dislocated his dominant shoulder and was told by his doctor that he could expect to get 50% of the function back in his shoulder. After two months of physical therapy treatment, he returned to 100% full function of his shoulder and was pain free.
Common Diagnosis Descriptions for Patients with Injuries
*Not all inclusive
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday:
7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Wednesday & Friday:
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.,
By Appointment Only
David Gilboe & Associates
You Need Them. We Have Them.
Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Certified Hand Therapists, Athletic Trainer, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist